Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinterest Bling

First off, long time no post! I'm so excited to get MadApparel ramped back up this semester, and I hope you're all excited too!

For my first post back, I thought I'd share some current accomplishments of the Pinterest variety. You know, the case with Pinterest is that you pin about a million things and rarely (if ever) actually make anything you find ... WRONG. My friend Chelsea and I recently made two bracelets that we found on Pinterest - both of which came out great. They were super cheap and easy to make, and I've already gotten tons of compliments on them!

Directions for the blue bracelet here.
Directions for the red bracelet here.

(Hint: Search "DIY bracelets" on Pinterest.)

Both bracelets took well under 15 minutes to make, and costed less than $5 a piece. All supplies are available at either Michael's or Walmart, and come in packages with enough to make more than one bracelet. So why just pin it when you can actually make it? Do you have any great DIYs you've done?

Happy crafting,
Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment