Wednesday, February 15, 2012

the silver lining

It's no surprise to anyone who knows me that I love jewelry. Between the racks dripping in earrings and necklaces adorning my bedroom wall and the two drawers stuffed full of tackle boxes full of jewels (organized by color, obviously) I think it's safe to say that I definitely have an addiction.

Recently, I've been feeling sterling silver pieces with a homemade/quirky feel. I'm allergic to costume jewelry (very sad for my style and wallet) so sterling is the perfect choice because it doesn't irritate my skin, it looks nice AND it doesn't break the bank.

Below are some great pieces - some I found on Pinterest and some I found through mindless wanderings online when I should have been doing homework. All items are available through Etsy, which is you haven't heard of it is a great online shop that promotes handmade items (there's also a great selection of vintage items).


So if you're in the market for some new silver bling, make sure to scope out Etsy for some great handmade finds! What sterling jewelry are you drooling over this season?

xo, Meaghan

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of madapparel blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete