Thursday, September 22, 2011

trendspotter

 OO LA LA !! You know that one accessory that is your go to? That one item that you always know you can style with every outfit? The icing on the cake every time you go out? Well for me, those are my scarves. Not just my cozy winter ones that I bury my face into on my way to class, but the light, breezy ones that you can still wear right before fall officially hits the ‘burg (even though the weather has been quite temperamental lately-hmmm…) . So this past week I have been trendspotting and found some trendy looks- check them out! And if you haven’t started your own collection, I recommend the addiction and start soon! Besos y Buen Provecho, A
Welcome to my own dedicated wall- a frenzy of color and prints!









From Top to Bottom:

1. Meet Kristen she found her classy, tasseled nude scarf from Spain!
2. Meet Ashley posing  her urban-apparel-look  scarf from American Eagle; Lucky there's one at Valley Mall in the 'burg!
3. Meet Cori sporting her animal-isc cheetah look from none other than the JMU vendors who come by JMU every month outside of Warren.


No comments:

Post a Comment