Monday, September 26, 2011

weekend wear

Ever need a weekend getaway? I think every now and then we all need a little escape and road trips are a great solution! What’s essential for a weekend getaway? A perfect tote. Over the years I’ve become slightly obsessed with bags. Of every size. I have a bag for just about every type of trip, short or long, near or far.
Here are my go-to weekend bags:

Vera Bradley Extra Large Duffel- Perfect for longer trips and carry-ons!

Rugby by Ralph Lauren Canvas and Leather Skull Tote that I double as my school bag.

Tory Burch Hot Pink Canvas Tote that I got on Sale at Cusp!

Old Navy Bright Blue Patent Leather Tote with Gold Hardware.

Vineyard Vines Large Canvas Tote- perfect size for travel!

Great weekend totes are available right here in Harrisonburg. All for under $40!

Target
Old Navy
Zippered Nylon Tote in Olive Green- $17





Faux Leather Belted Tote in Navy- $25
Faux Leather Shoulder Bag in Black - $39.94








Try out some of these bags. You will totes love them for weekend getaways!

Style Happy,

Meghan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment