Friday, October 7, 2011

trendspotter

Wayfarer Class









Wayfarer Class by fronz featuring oversized wayfarer sunglasses

So it has been a sunny week at JMU and the buzz around campus has been..wayfarer-style sunglasses. The classic 1950s iconic look sparked by fashion and legend Audrey Hepburn. My personal obsession with wayfarers was back in May in my excursion through Italy and Austria! Literally, my wayfarers were my number one accessory and my facebook albums can testify! Check out this trend and don't be afraid to join the bandwagon of chic and class!





Top to Bottom:
Laurel with Rayban Wayfarer
Rachel with her PHI MU Sorority wayfarers
Myself with my beloved vendor wayfarers in Edinsbrook, Austria sipping a cappuccino and in Venice, Italy on a gondola ride. 


No comments:

Post a Comment