Wednesday, July 6, 2011

tailgating garb

When my dad offered to bring me along to a Def Leppard & Heart concert, I couldn't say no - we're big on tailgating so with burgers, drinks, and sure to be big 80s hair, what is there not to love?

Problem is, what does a 21-year-old who's not the biggest/baddest 80s aficionado wear to an 80s throw down complete with middle-aged, drunk, rock fans? I chose to keep it simple (though the thought of pleather pants was tempting) with acid wash jeggings, a white butterfly sleeve top, and simple jewelry. When there's that much leftover big hair and glam from all the people unable to let the 80s go, there's no need to go overboard. Plus (let's be real) jeggings and a flowy top make for more burger/drink consumption, which is what I'm all about.

Jeggings: sister's (from UO)
Shirt: sister's (from Target)
Sandals: Target
Sunglasses: Forever 21

Necklace: gift from sister (from D.C. National Cathedral)


My seester, Dad & I

PS: What's your go-to concert gear?

xo, Meaghan

No comments:

Post a Comment